Selasa, 22 November 2011

Another Story About Life of A Student Like Me

Absoultely.
Boring, tiring, and another negative -ing version. I am talking about Kolokium, now. I've told you before, it's a subject at campus, it's a kind of dead card, me as student have to pass it, to have another chance to get the beautiful degree "S.T" a.k.a "Sarjana Teknik".
Yesterday (now 1:35 am) I absolutely got the agreement from my first lecturer. Wonderful. Looks like that was my beautiful day after all. Why? Simple.
I have 2 lecturers for my end ask (read. Tugas Akhir), they are Miss A -fictitious name- and 2PM -fictitious name too-. Firstly, I went to Miss A brought some main map (read. kerangka pikir), to get an agreement about my task. Well then, I was rejected. OMG! GDI!
She gave me some opinion and suggestion. But, I still thought that 'hey, what's the problem with this. And why I have to do that??' So selfish.
But then, I went to my second lecturer. He's not as difficult as the first. He gave me some revision about the titled and also made betterment about my main map. I leaved his room with a wide field chest a.k.a satisfied.
Unfortunately, my first lecturer didn't give me agreement about that. It really made some broken heart to me. So that, when my roommate alias Inez invited me to make some treatment at salon, I agreed without another  thoughts about money etc before. I did some hair mask and cut my hair. Maybe I can get my lucky back *LOL*

2 weeks later... *quiet, the leaf and dust blown with the wind*

I got nothing.
And yesterday, when I got some meeting with my team at Kajian Lanskap Class, Doho, my holding-hand friend came by and asked about my end task. She brought bad news for me, she got her Chapter 1 fixed already *GDI*
Then, I thought about mine, how dare I am to leave my final task like a waste.. And a.s.a.p, I got my book, thought about that with Inez, and.. yeah without any preparation I was on fire to meet Miss A. That was at 1:00 PM and I had a class at 1:30 PM but I decided to come upon my first lecturer. At that time, I didn't make some hope, cause normally I can't meet her because of the queue. But *TADAAA* no one at the queue list when I came to TA room. Lucky number 1 XD
I peeked to the Miss A's room. She was available, I mean noone sat in front of her. Lucky nomber 2? Oh not really. Similar with the first one. Hahaha
I decided to walk slowly, and stopped in front of the door. Knocked, as the formality, and when the lecturer looked toward by turning the head to me, I gave my most beautiful smile. 
"Permisi bu, mau asistensi" I got my tone down.
She's thinking. Ooo.. bad sign. But.. "Oke" finally good one. So that I came in and sat.
"Sebenarnya saya mau ke belakang, lhoh" Oo.. oke.. I'am sure, Bu. It will not take a long time. But, I absolutely couldn't say that. "Iya bu, saya juga ada kuliah jam setengah 2," good reason and good reaction ( I looked at my wrist watch). Oke. Finally, the good sign came.
And then BLA BLA BLA and another BLA BLA BLA.
Why BLA BLA BLA and because of BLA BLA BLA
How you BLA BLA BLA and I will BLA BLA BLA
What do you think of BLA BLA BLA and for me it's BLA BLA BLA
etc till the skip section end.
"Oke, saya tertarik, saya setuju" OMG! I got that! The beautiful word. But....
"Tapi tolong ke dosen pembimbing satunya, siapa tahu beliau punya saran lagi" me nodding the head for sure and didn't think about that. LOL
Well then, that was my lucky number 2. Yup!!

And, I aware that being a student in the last stage to get the big degree of "S.T" is very very very difficult. It is just the main map. The theme. 
So that, with this column, I'd like to say to my friends around the world who has the same problem with me, your answer are good work, and good pray. You just have a long long journey to make your dream comes true. It's just the so-and-so-much step. I am talking not as an expert, but as a friend who give a spirit. Cause I know what it feel, and absolutely need that too from my friend =)

Well, see ya at the next column!
Hope it'll worthwhile >



6 komentar:

  1. *english mode : on*
    LOL...what a story...i have same problem before...then finally i've changed my topic..
    hmm...let me guess
    seems like
    miss A = DD
    2pm = AS
    isnt it ?

    *javanese mode : on*
    iyo gak se?

    BalasHapus
  2. hehe,
    SALAH..

    well then, good luck for yours too =)
    fighting!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. yippp!
    anda benar!!
    sstt.. diem2 aja tapi yaa..

    BalasHapus
  4. iyeeeeaaah..
    hahahaha..

    brati kalo aku Mr. Simple n Mrs. CryCry
    :((

    BalasHapus
  5. heh? sapa tuh?

    kalo saya mah, emang lagi menggandrungi miss a sama 2pm jadi sebut saja seperti itu..
    hehe

    BalasHapus