Rabu, 06 Maret 2013

Dream?

Talking about dream.
I really don’t have any idea how to describe it. All the reasons end to point. I try to remember my dream when I was back a kid. Hmm.
I wanted to be a doctor. A pediatrician. And lawyer. Well, I wanted to be a tailor. Housewife. Ah, but back than I wanted to be a pediatrician. Or a nurse?
I think I don’t really have a dream. What a bad thing. What I’d done this whole time was doing anything right. That’s my point.
I’ve heard, I’ve read sometimes that people must have a dream or their world will be wretched, or their live will be so plain, or they won’t have any desire to do something.
Hmmmm
I quite agree. I feel envy enough about people’s success. I start to comparing my self with their fate. Why I can’t be like them? Why just them that can feel the happiness? Such thoughts ruin my brain. I often think to thanks God for my life. But another side, I know that was a rather kind of fiddlesticks. Then I begin to just doing another happiness things and forgetting my life direction. Such a dumb.
Then how can I suddenly remember the main question, what is my dream?
I don’t have any idea. Maybe some small thing at my brain try to remembering me about that.
Well then, by writing this thought, I remember one of my obviously dream.
When I was a kid, at around 5-6 y.o, I got a present. A chocolate. I never eat such a chocolate before. That was a really delicious one. It wrapped in the brown little box. I was in the middle of learning to identify words and sentences at time. As a curious kid, I also try to read the sentences on the chocolate box. A-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a. A weird name. But I don’t get it. I just love the chocolate. Then I didn’t want to share my chocolates with others and keep it safe. I just eat it when I really can’t hold my desire. Then after I didn’t have a single pieces, I start to ask my Mom to buy it for me.
“What chocolate?” she asked. Yes. I was so happy that I would get to taste that delicious ones once again. I ran and brought the chocolate to my mom. With my bright expression and wide smile, I showed the box.
Then of course, she can’t buy me another ones. Coz we just find out that the A-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a on the box means a country far away from my home town. And I found out, that there were so many country in the world. And after that, I forgot about the chocolate and start to curious about Australia. And of course, then I really want to have such a vacation surrounding the world. Until know.
That’s my certain dream. And always be my dreams.
What about yours?
     
Shoutbox

2 komentar:

  1. wooowww.. at your age - when you realized that your chocolate was from Australia - you already have such 'big' reflection..:D. it doesn't like the children's idea in general..hwehehe.. it means, when you were a kid (5-6 years old), you already have a rich imagination.
    because of that, now i know where your writing talent came from.. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. namanya anak kecil nad :D
    penasarnannya tinggi..

    but, your last sentence was really something to me :D
    gomawo :*

    Btw, you have your own too :)

    BalasHapus