Minggu, 06 Januari 2013

When the Rain Fall


No, no. I'm not talking about halyu star, rain (aka Yong Jae cast at Full House), but I'm talking about the weather..
Hmmm, it's not so special since it's come to january, which still have the habit to pouring the ground, to prohibit the laundry being dried, and to pickle the lazy time. I mean, my lazy time.

Yeah everybody, even though I am not outside the country, but still I am not at my own city right now. I still stay in the city that need to take 2 hours to journey to my own (Halah)

And, the bad thing here is, I don't have enough money to fulfill my shopping passion (yaaakkk..) or just yeah have a meal :( And even the worse thing here, everytime when the rain falls I'll become so hungry and need to eat. And the worst one is, every single day in that condition make me feel so lazy to just doing my task. Final task. Ughh.

If it is a desease, I hope I have enough thing to get the medicine. But, if it is not, well then.. Congrats Me..

Haishhhh

Shoutbox

2 komentar:

  1. remaja banget :D hahaa, cek dong cek dong http://ultraman-ngeblog.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus