Sabtu, 07 Desember 2013

TOPSECRET

Yess, this is a very top secret. I can't give you the information, except you have a permit from Mr. President with the sign and the stamping. Besides that condition, I can't tell you a single things. Coz this is related with the super sensitive relation between some countries.

Hahahaha.

Enough that. 
This is not a kind of a very top secret like that. Too many watching some mission movies or maybe news nowadays, inspired me making some intro like that. Sorry -____-

So, here is the secret actually....

Eh.
Why must I tell you?
This is a secret, huh. 
Eventhough this is mine, but still it's a secret.

Oh yaaa, coz somehow I feel so sorry with some persons maybe suffered because of me, and I am so burdensome to just telling the truth to them directly, I'll tell them here, while praying they won't read it -of course. Aamiin..

Oke.

Some days ago, at Sunday exactly, I had an illness, typus. At a very bad time. Cos I really really busy of my side project actually. I couldn't work beacause this undelicious body (hhaa, ill). But I had to. So, for a professional titled, I really tried my best. I was still on my motorcycled going around to do my job even I had a fever, headache, disgrasp, etc. Fortunatelly, I got a help from my friends and client, hahaha... For a couple days then. But it's not just end like that viewer. On Tuesday - Wednesday actually I have a meeting in other city, but because of my condition I couldn't attend it. Then on Thursday I got a test that's so important for my future career. Based on my parents advice, I decided to come, though on wednesday night I got fever so bad, sweat so much. But, I still went to other city to did the test, with the note -mom accompanied me- though I got a friend that went to the test place too. 
Well then, because of my journey -maybe- I got better. I feel so healthy. Waahh..
Actually my doctor told the other side, to take a good rest. Hahaha. But I do feel healthy because of the journey. Good job..

Eits..
No, it's not the end of the story.

Well then, yesterday, on friday, I planned to take a rest, but at 9 pm I got a call from office to accompany guest to take a look at the sides (survey, red). Woaahh. Poor me. Okee, then. I accompany them till 5 pm, broo.. Oh my God.
No, that's not the best part.

The climax is here.

Coming home late, I decided to take a bath after I got lost my sweat. Coz I just healing from my illness, mom prepared me some warm water to take a bath. 
Yeahhh. I decided to wash my hair and body. That's a very refreshing. After almost 5-days I didn't take a bath. Hahaha

I live in tropis area, and I got sick where the effect of the drug make my body sweat so much. That's a very complete mix and match, right?

Sorry, guys..
I didn't mean to be shabby, I got sick remember? Typus. Where you drink the drug, the fever will decrease but it increase again depending of the losing effect of the drug itself.

Sorry, again guys...
I spraid so much perfume already, I wash my face, hand, and foot everyday.. Sure.


(here is my proof ^^)




Okeee.. This is my TOPSECRET.

Thanks for reading.


2 komentar:

  1. udah sembuh sa? jaga kesehatan ya saaa..no hp msh yg lama sa?mau dong kl ganti.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. udah yyaa..
      alhamdulillah..

      gimana bro kabar??
      eksis dimana sekarang? hwkkk, maksud ane masa kita chit chat via blogger sihh.. hahahaa

      masih yg lama dongs.. hehe

      Hapus